Deer Crossing Lodge Policies
11:00 AM Check out • 3:00 PM Check in
- • Minimum Stay of 2 Nights and On Holidays 3 Nights .
- • Cabin Etiquette
- • Smoking permitted on porch only, please put butts in the buckets provided.
- • No pets.
- • Cabin must be held with a credit card
- • A $100 dollars will be charged to the card to hold the cabin and is non refundable. Any cancellation must have a 30 day notice or first nights rent will be charged to your credit card.
- • The balance of the rent will be charged 7 days before arrival.
- • Cancelations after 48 hours before arriving or no shows will be charged 100%, unless the cabin can be rebooked
- • If a reservation is cancelled 3 months prior to a major holiday or a reservation is cancelled within 1 month of the regular weekend, a cancellation fee of $500 or first night stay will apply, fee is non refundable
- • Hot tub cover must be in place when not in use. Do not set heavy objects on the cover. It will break.
- • Do not leave campfires unattended.
- • ATV riding on long circle drive only
- • Leave cabin tidy or EXCESSIVE CLEANING WILL BE CHARGED
- • $300 Fine for Smoking in the cabin or Pets inside cabin.
- • Upon leaving: please adjust thermost 50’s in winter/80’s in summer, turn off lights/TV, lock door.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Rental guests and all persons accompaning rental guests hereby except responsibility for their safety and their personal property and irrevocally release and hold harmless Deer Crossing Lodge and the rental property owner from any liability whatsoever, arising from loss, damage or personal injury of any severity due to theft or accidents while on the premises or in the vincinity of the rented lodging.
Thank you for your consideration.